Instructional Designer & eLearning Developer - ThoughtSpotView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Instructional Designer & eLearning Developer
- Job Location
- Bangalore, Bengaluru North, Karnataka, India
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
We’re looking for an innovative Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer who can design and build memorable, engaging learning experiences for our users. This could include eLearning, videos, simulations, interactive tutorials, in-product walkthroughs and feature guides, and hands-on labs. Whatever it takes to “meet users where they live” and deliver effective learning. You’ll be responsible for creating world class learning content for customers, partners, and employees. The audience ranges from end users, who may have never had direct access to data, to sophisticated business analysts, to technical implementation teams. You keep on top of current developments in learning technology, to come up with delightful new solutions to learning challenges.You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our extensive library of in-app supports created with Pendo.
This position is based in Bangalore. We’ll especially want to talk to you if you’ve created learning content for a database, business intelligence, or big data offering and if you have experience with in-product adoption tools like Walkme or Pendo. Please send us some samples of your work, along with your application.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build out learning content for self-paced and, in some cases, instructor led classes
- Deliver learning that is highly engaging and effective at making our customers successful with our products
- Help load and edit content in our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create and manage in-app walkthroughs and feature highlight guides, to engage learners directly in the product and help drive adoption
- Track metrics to help us understand the adoption and effectiveness of our learning approaches
- “Bend the curve” by constantly evolving how we build and deliver learning
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years experience designing and creating exceptional learning content
- Proven ability to produce world class content and deliver on complex project plans
- Great design, written communication, production, and teamwork skills
- Experience using Pendo in a saas environment is preferred
- Domain knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, and Excel preferred
- Expert level skills in modern eLearning tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/360, and TechSmith Camtasia
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Extreme bonus points if you have some ThoughtSpot experience too!
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
ThoughtSpot Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
ThoughtSpot Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
ThoughtSpot Founded Year
ThoughtSpot Total Amount Raised
ThoughtSpot Funding RoundsView funding details