Inside Sales, Sales Development Representative - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Inside Sales, Sales Development Representative
- Job Location
- Vancouver, BC
- Job Description
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Inside Sales team to bring the best local and regional merchants onto DoorDash's platform!
About the Team
The Inside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our merchant partners since our founding in 2013. This team creates deep partnerships with the most coveted local and regional merchants in any given geography. At DoorDash, these partnerships help strengthen operations, accelerate consumer growth, and improve our bottom line.
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll join a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of booking qualified meetings. As part of the team in Phoenix, you'll support AE’s who reach out to merchants across the US - and all the opportunities within it! The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important merchants and their decision-makers in your market
- Partner with Account Executives to secure meetings that forward the interests of both DoorDash and our merchant prospects
- Conduct high-volume cold calling (65+ dials per day) and emailing to access and qualify decision makers
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- Report directly to the Sales Development Manager, who will directly support your growth in your role and career.
We're excited about you because…
- You have experience in high-volume outbound cold calling
- You enjoy working as a part of a team
- You're excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- You have creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You have experience exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details