Information Security Specialist - VIMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Information Security Specialist
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The healthcare system's next chapter will unfold on something other than the old tech script.
Our point-of-care connection platform leads the industry by connecting data to doctors', clinics', and medical centers' workflows.
We’re driving a higher-performing and better healthcare system with some of the biggest and boldest organizations in the US health industry.
If you're looking for a dynamic, technology-driven team in a global company with a great atmosphere, you've found it!
At Vim, we use novel technology to seamlessly connect data, reduce burden, and drive performance at healthcare delivery’s last mile: clinical and operational workflow at the point of care. Our products address critical cost, quality, and experience levers for care improvement, and our differentiated technology enables dramatically faster, more flexible, and more powerful deployments for our payer, provider, and risk-enabling partners.
Vim’s core R&D team is in Tel Aviv, while our market-facing teams are in the US. We are backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital, Great Point Ventures, Anthem, Walgreens, UnitedHealth Group, and Florida Blue. Our customers include some of the largest and most prominent players in US Healthcare as well as over 1,400 physician-led healthcare organizations and medical groups.
What you will do:
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our information and cyber security team and take the lead in the security GRC and Awareness domains. Take ownership of your domain and oversee information security through the development of policies, training initiatives, establishment of vendor security assurance, advancement of company awareness, and the development of Vim's security and privacy compliance certificates and audits.
- Manage Vim's GRC program, ensuring compliance with HIPAA, SOC2, SOC1, and HITRUST, while enhancing process efficiency through the implementation of automation
- To make security processes efficient, quick and less time consuming
- Review, update, and create policies and procedures to ensure alignment with customer requirements, certifications, and regulations
- Respond to security questions and questionnaires from company prospects and customers, providing support for company operations
- Conduct routine internal security reviews
- Manage information security risk activities, including conducting annual risk assessments, performing root cause analysis, and overseeing remediation activities
- Lead the vendor security program - Assess the security and compliance of Vim's vendors
- Responsible for the security awareness program, conducting training sessions, quizzes, and drills
- Be a part of the Cyber & Information Security team, playing an active role in the security operations of the company
What we are looking for :
- 3 years of experience in an Information Security position within healthcare/ technology/ consulting companies
- Background and experience in information technology, engineering, or other technological roles at least 5+
- Proven project management capabilities in GRC & Awareness domains, including planning and execution
- Experience in improving process efficiency through the development of automations
- Ability to independently lead risk remediations across the organization with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate security needs and business requirements to stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience in Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Industry security certifications, relevant security education, or courses
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
About us: We are headquartered in New York, with R&D in Tel Aviv, and are backed by Sequoia, GreatPoint Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payers. Our customers include health plans and physician-led healthcare systems.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
VIM Headquarters Location
VIM Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
VIM Founded Year
VIM Total Amount Raised
VIM Funding RoundsView funding details