Information Security Program Manager (InfoSec Infrastructure Portfolio) - RubrikView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Information Security Program Manager (InfoSec Infrastructure Portfolio)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
Rubrik is seeking creative problem solvers with a passion for cyber security. In this role you will partner with all parts of the business to build solutions that help secure the brand and protect the organization, company, and customer environments. You will be responsible for executing security programs and delivering security technologies across the board. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can innovate to deliver frictionless security capabilities that enhance the posture, maturity, and value of Rubrik’s information security organization.
What You’ll Do
Rubrik is seeking a skilled Program Manager to organize, plan, and manage a portfolio of technical, cross-functional projects related to cloud, information security, and associated infrastructure. In addition to prioritizing initiatives and executing on these priorities, the Program Manager is responsible for road maps, project backlog, new initiatives intake, and ongoing status reporting to a variety of audiences. They may also lead, work, or consult on other security or risk-related projects for InfoSec as a whole when needed.
Reporting to the PMO Lead, this position will work with the Architecture and Infrastructure Director to shape the road map for deploying planned technical infrastructure and similar InfoSec initiatives, ensuring accountability for timely completion of assigned and scheduled work. They will use solid communication and collaboration skills to manage stakeholder expectations and participation, and to resolve or escalate issues to keep things moving forward. In addition, this role will contribute to the development of project delivery standards including the consistent use of Jira to track work activities.
- Accountable for organizing, prioritizing, and managing infrastructure and similar projects
- Work with Program Management team to develop and meet delivery standards, address maturity pain points and challenges, and ensure transparency on progress and blockers
- Implement projects using formal and informal tools and methods tailored to an appropriate degree of rigor
- Lead, plan, execute, and control assigned InfoSec initiatives, covering security domains from technology implementation (Infra, Architecture, SecOps) to governance, risk, and compliance (GRC)
- Effectively influence and collaborate to achieve continual progress on objectives while effectively managing risks and changes
- 7+ years delivering initiatives in a software/SaaS company, or similar environment; Information Security experience preferred
- Prior work or similar role in a Program Management Office environment
- Bias for action, especially in working through conflict or resolving ambiguity
- Solid delivery skills as a project / program manager, handling concurrent initiatives
- Used PMBOK / Project / Program Management best practices & methods
- Driven to organize, establish, and improve processes, balancing speed, efficiency, and effectiveness with internal customer involvement, consensus, and satisfaction
- Superb interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum methods and JIRA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; in Information Security, Information Technology Management, Business Management, or a related field is preferred
- PMP or PgMP and CISSP, CISA, CISM or other relevant certification(s)
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Rubrik Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Rubrik Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Rubrik Founded Year
Rubrik Total Amount Raised
Rubrik Funding RoundsView funding details