Information Security Manager - SimilarWebView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Information Security Manager
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Similarweb (SMWB) is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Information Security.
As a public company, Similarweb is committed to the highest standards of privacy and information security. Among our customers are most of the largest Internet companies, Investment funds and other large enterprises. They require us to adhere to the highest standards of information security and privacy and to showcase them in Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and interviews.
As a data company, we collect and receive information at a very high scale. Our development process involves advanced AI and other algorithms and we deliver our customer solutions through SAAS and DAAS capabilities. All of these processes adhere to the highest standards of privacy and security. You will be in charge of these processes as well as maintaining our compliance audits for the global standards, including SOC 2 and ISO.
In this position, you will report to the CTO and dotted line to the CFO. You will be in charge of all aspects of cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, and risk assessment of the Company’s information systems. and will lead the Company’s dealings with customers in answering RFI/RFP and security questionnaires and audits.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, ideally within SAAS or Big Data company
- Deep understanding of cyber security vulnerabilities, attack vectors and measures of mitigation.
- Ability to apply and maintain CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) processes and execution as applicable.
- Proven experience in leading compliance audits (e.g. SOC 2, ISO, etc.) and familiarity with relevant regulations and best practices. Collaborate with stakeholders in R&D to find, maintain, and provide desired evidence in support of the audits.
- Ability to manage the balancing between business needs and security risk
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or a related field.
- Great communication skills in English
- Lean mindset with a desire to achieve results in an iterative manner with continuous improvement
- Experience of GDPR, CCPA, SOC 2, and similar regulations
- Good understanding of AWS security
- CISSP or an equivalent - a plus
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
- You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
- You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
- We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
SimilarWeb Headquarters Location
New York, NY
SimilarWeb Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
SimilarWeb Founded Year
SimilarWeb Total Amount Raised
SimilarWeb Funding RoundsView funding details