Industry Field CTO, Media & Entertainment - Snowflake ComputingView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Industry Field CTO, Media & Entertainment
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Job Description
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Are you passionate about taking new ideas and innovation to market? Have you successfully applied technology to solve business problems in the Media & Entertainment industry? If so, we have a strategic opportunity to use your expertise across Data, Cloud and AI to drive transformational changes in the Media & Entertainment industry in a highly visible role collaborating with internal and external leadership.
Snowflake is actively seeking an Industry Field CTO for Media & Entertainment to join our Field CTO Organization. In this role, you will work side-by-side with Snowflake’s strategic Media & Entertainment customers. You will partner with our Media & Entertainment sales team, marketing, product management, and channel partners to create compelling solution offerings for customers. You will also drive co-innovation programs with customers via Snowflake’s technology and solutions sharing best practices, providing guidance around design patterns and architecture.
You will act as a visionary and an innovative industry expert and have the opportunity to apply your successful track record of architecting, building, and taking solutions to market that are applicable to various sub verticals in the Media & Entertainment industry, including publishers, content distributors, gaming, AdTech, and MarTech.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Have direct involvement with our most strategic Media & Entertainment customers and partners building trusted relationships with technical stakeholders, participate in product and solution briefings and lead co-innovation projects
- Be the voice of the customer identifying industry trends, functional requirements and technical gaps to partner with product management for prioritization
- Drive repeatability by creating Media & Entertainment specific technical selling assets (reference architectures, use cases, demos, customer case studies and solutions)
- Collaborate with our industry go-to-market team to prioritize industry-specific capabilities in future product roadmaps and drive Snowflake’s Media & Entertainment product vision into the market
- Collaborate with counterparts in Global and Regional System Integration partners to jointly define Snowflake centric offerings for the Media & Entertainment industry
- Identify, recruit and map potential ISV partners and marketplace providers to target reference architecture, data sets and use cases
- Enable technical sales team and Media & Entertainment communities of practice on industry trends, partner capabilities and solution offerings
- Contribute and participate in industry marketing activities such as webinars, conferences, blogs etc.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 10+ years of architecture experience building, consulting to, or implementing technology for the Media & Entertainment industry
- Are well-versed in the overall challenges impacting the Media & Entertainment industry and application of use cases such as Subscriber Acquisition & Retention, Game Telemetry, Attribution Analysis, Optimize Marketing Spend etc.
- Broad range of experience with technical and design direction including large-scale database and/or data warehouse technology, ETL, analytics and public cloud technologies
- Understanding of Data Science & Machine Learning concepts and applications in Media & Entertainment industry
- Familiarity with data providers and data aggregators (eg: Acxiom, IBOTTA, Epsilon etc)
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience working with C-level executives and an ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
- The ability to travel to customer sites, industry events and other related events as required.
Snowflake Computing Headquarters Location
Snowflake Computing Company Size
Between 1,378 - 10,000 employees
Snowflake Computing Founded Year
Snowflake Computing Total Amount Raised
Snowflake Computing Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity