HRBP - Mexico - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- HRBP - Mexico
- Job Location
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
DISCO is looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. HRBPs at DISCO form partnerships across the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver value-added service to management and employees.
What You'll Do
- Partner with assigned business functions in delivering Corporate HR policies and programs.
- Bring your strong understanding of HR practices to the business to meet business needs and objectives and resolve HR issues.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Create and provide reports that will assist the business to make data-related decisions.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Work with managers to finalize terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Lead and support special projects.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an HR role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Proficient with HRIS system
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal, client service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in enhancing a collaborative work environment.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compensation, benefits, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and local employment laws.
- Self-motivated, always with an eye toward continuous improvement
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year