HR Systems Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- HR Systems Specialist
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
At Adyen, our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can contribute to our fast growth and deal with our business challenges. We believe that people reach their utmost potential if we give them freedom, opportunity, and ownership over their work.
Adyen is looking for an HR Systems Specialist that can join the Global HR Tech Team to further drive the exponential international growth of the company. Our aim as a team is to support and develop the growth, management and retention of our talented, driven and diverse Adyen workforce.
As a HR Systems Specialist you will be part of the Global HR Tech Team responsible for scaling, maintaining and innovating on our current systems and processes.
This position can be based in San Francisco (CA), New York (NY), or Chicago (IL).
What you’ll do:
- Drive global HR process improvements, digitalization and automation through technical solutions
- Maintain existing configuration and implementation of new functionalities within Workday Payroll, Absence, Benefits and Time Tracking modules
- Develop and assist in integrations (PECI / EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems
- Design, build and test new reports and dashboards
- Work cross-functionally within Adyen, acting as an enabler for every stakeholder
Who you are
- Hands on Configuration Experience within Workday Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Integrations
- Experience in working with Workday Studio to build integrations
- 3+ years experience in an international environment working with Workday
- Previous experience as a HR Systems Specialist either as an internal resource or as a consultant
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity
- Ability to quickly learn new software platforms
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds