HR People Operations Specialist - AvePointView Company Profile
- Job Title
- HR People Operations Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Description
A five-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, AvePoint provides the most advanced platform for SaaS and data management to optimise SaaS operations and secure collaboration. More than 9 million cloud users rely on our solutions to secure digital collaboration data, sustain connections between people and ensure business resiliency in the modern digital workplace.
At AvePoint, we are committed to investing in our people. Agility, passion and teamwork set us up to do our best work and foster a culture where you are empowered to craft your career, make an impact, and own (y)our future.
We demonstrate our commitment to our people by offering the following to all of our employees:
- a hybrid workplace with the ability to work from home up to two days a week;
- an employer funded private health insurance program;
- a mobile phone reimbursement program;
- your birthday off
- a ‘Yay Day’ off (life event)
- a generous allowance for your development to spend on courses of your choice; and
- novated leasing;
About the position:
As our HR People Operations Specialist in Melbourne, you will ensure a consistently great experience for our employees in Australia across all stages of their employee lifecycle, from candidate to new hire, employee journey to offboarding, you will be there each step of the way. You will also be responsible for our two offices (Melbourne and Sydney) and all relevant office management tasks. You will act as the first point of contact for any HR-related and/or Office management queries from employees and external partners.
This role is perfect for someone who has a lot of drive, resilience and eager to learn and grow further within the HR field. As AvePoint evolves as a business so too will this role.
Please apply if you think you´ll be a great asset to AvePoint´s Australian team!
At AvePoint, no two days will ever be the same, but some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the 360 employee-lifecycle of hiring, recruiting, Order new equipment when needed
- on-boarding, talent development, and general people operations
- providing support in defining and documenting new system requirements and improve existing processes.
- Supporting internal mobility, incl. visa applications and employee relocations.
- Building data analytics, and HR metrics, as well as running HRIS/payroll reporting.
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs, and recommending corrective action.
- Facilitate training workshops, plan events and team building activities.
- HR Administration i.e. letters, employment contracts, filing.
Business Operations/Office Management:
- Proactively plan and execute employee events:
- End of quarter celebrations
- End of year celebrations
- Other social events
- CSR events
- Restaurant visits
- Book travel and accommodation when needed
- Organise catering for internal meetings.
- Liaising with internal IT when needed
- Be the point of contact for building management across ANZ
Who we are looking for:
- You have worked a similar role, ideally within a technology company or other in a dynamic and fast-moving business.
- You’re a creative problem solver and critical thinker with a can-do attitude and a positive outlook on your professional life.
- You demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- You’re a self-starter with high motivation to see things through to completion.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
- You are reliable and able to comfortably work within a deadline driven environment.
- You can build great relationships with both local and international teams.
- You believe in continuous improvement and have a growth mindset.
- You have a strong sense of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
AvePoint Headquarters Location
Jersey City, NJ
AvePoint Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
AvePoint Founded Year
AvePoint Total Amount Raised
AvePoint Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity
Post Ipo Equity