Head of Product - NomadView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Product
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who we areThe Nomad core team believes in an interconnected world where disparate blockchain ecosystems can securely communicate with each other in a trust-minimized way. Nomad enables developers to build cross-chain applications such as token bridges, NFT bridges, and cross-chain governance solutions. Nomad is the foundation in the modular interoperability stack, and enables truly novel use-cases and applications in an ever-expanding multi-chain world.The Nomad core team views cross-chain messaging as a vital piece of technology for the success of the space, which must remain accessible. We are committed to this vision and are building the premier solution that will allow everyone to continue to securely participate in the cross-chain future.
About this role
We are looking for a crypto-native product leader who has a history of building and shipping successful products.
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for leading and growing the product competency within Nomad and working closely with Engineering to get products shipped across our product suite – core protocol, off-chain nodes, and flagship web applications.
You will work alongside senior leaders across all disciplines to develop the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execute the vision to bring Nomad's trust minimized interoperability protocol and related tools and applications to market.
Outcomes we expect from you
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership across the board to develop and iterate on the GTM strategy
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, and Business teams to build and execute on a product roadmap and strategy that establishes Nomad as critical infrastructure for cross-chain communication
- Establish and lead structure and process changes to ensure teams scale effectively with minimal overhead
- Work closely with Engineering to take the high-level product strategy and roadmap and execute on it, delivering high quality products
- Grow Nomad’s product team and hire product managers that will report to you
Who you are
- Experience bringing crypto / web3 products to market (bonus if protocol or infrastructure projects)
- Proven track record of leading, coaching, and mentoring product managers. Strong plus for managing remote teams
- Solid experience working on/deploying to Ethereum or other EVM-compatible blockchains
- Entrepreneurial spirit and autonomous working-style
- Experience building consumer and developer facing products and services as well as the deployment of APIs
- Experienced in agile development practices and architectural knowledge of web-based and backend technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth blockchain/cryptocurrency industry experience, especially the current state of L1s, L2s, and roll-ups. Experience in tokenomics, decentralized product development, and cross-chain bridging would be a strong plus.
BenefitsWe believe benefits should serve the team, and are committed to a continuous benefits feedback cycle to ensure the team's needs are met. Current benefits include:
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. Our work is stronger and better when we are able to bring a variety of perspectives together. Please consider applying if you feel that your background will contribute to furthering our mission at Nomad. We value inclusivity, kindness, and authenticity, and are committed to building a supportive environment where everyone can do their best work.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Access to Professional 1:1 coaching
- Fully remote working environment and Flexible work hours
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision insurance (US-only)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (US-only)
- Company-sponsored off-sites
- Opportunity to travel to and speak at conferences and hackathons
Nomad Headquarters Location
Nomad Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Nomad Founded Year
Nomad Total Amount Raised
Nomad Funding RoundsView funding details