Head of Product - GleanView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Product
- Job Location
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Glean are looking for an experienced Head of Product to fuel growth in our current markets while concurrently driving blue-sky exploration into new value propositions, products, and markets. The Head of Product will play a key role in achieving our goal of improving learning outcomes for more than a million students.
We are an edtech company with a unique mission to improve people’s ability to learn, no matter their environment, and we’ve built a culture where collaborative people can do their best work. And while the jobs of serving learners & employees are never done, the market and our people tell us that we’ve done well so far: We won an Innovate UK Smart Grant (under our previous name, Sonocent) and were recently named by Best Companies as one of the top 20 midsize employers in the UK to work for - and the 8th best tech company to work for.
If you are a product leader who is passionate about solving problems for learners in the higher ed ecosystem and beyond, and who wants to drive an established but fast-moving company’s plans for sustainable growth, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Are an established SasS product leader with experience across B2B, B2C, and B2B2C channels
- Can simplify through complexity and ambiguity in order to identify the factors that really matter in making decisions for our business, customers and learners
- Have a bias for action
- Love coaching product managers to ever-increasing levels of ownership and stewardship in their areas of accountability
- Enjoy building relationships at all levels of the organisation and can influence key stakeholders to reach consensus
- Are adaptable, knowing that sometimes the only constant is change - but that change also presents opportunities
About the role
The Head of Product will:
- Own the development and execution of product strategies that will deliver short and longer-term company & product value, including, but not limited to, overseeing:
- Product lifecycle management
- Managing product development to deliver on quarterly and annual product team & company metrics, including but not limited to:
- Learner engagement and impact
- Live seats / ARR / ARPU
- Overall ROI of product development across all business lines
- Continually improving our customer & internal feedback loops, and the product team’s access to & consumption of relevant data
- Grow, resource, and coach the product management team in order to deliver on company and product outcomes
- With engineering and UX counterparts, drive consistent improvement in our product & delivery ways of working and our ability to learn & deliver quickly
- With product marketing, sales, and marketing team counterparts, ensure that product & commercial work in lockstep to fuel growth
Ways of working
Whilst we love having people in the office, we do support UK remote working, hybrid working and office based employees. We do have expectations for all employees to be in a minimum of once a quarter for company events.
Working arrangements would be discussed at interview.
Salary and benefits
Up to £100,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted days at Christmas
- Generous individual learning and training allowance
- Truly flexible hours to suit when you work best
- Full home working set up and beautiful collaborative office space
- Nomad working policy with family travel insurance
- Enhanced 26 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity (fully paid)
- Health cash plan (from glasses to massages)
- 6% employer pension contribution
Glean creates better learners with study software that improves your confidence and ability to learn.
Our award-winning app solves a core classroom problem and is trusted by more than 700 colleges and 100,000s of students worldwide.
We’re fast-growing, Tech for Good innovators driven to disrupt EdTech for the better. And our team is driven to make a difference, now named one of the top 10 tech companies to work for in the UK.
Glean Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Glean Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Glean Founded Year
Glean Total Amount Raised
Glean Funding RoundsView funding details