Head of Integrated Field Marketing - US - MessageBirdView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Integrated Field Marketing - US
- Job Location
- US, Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Head of Integrated Field Marketing - US
- Where in the world? Remote from the US
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within the Eastern timezone
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluent English
The Head of Integrated Field Marketing will play a key role in overall ownership of the relationship with key business stakeholders. It involves designing, implementing and executing marketing programs and events with the goal of generating qualified pipeline/leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring performance and reporting on results.
As a MessageBird marketer, you’re passionate about all things marketing. You are detail-oriented, dedicated to delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player who is excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious sales & marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams.
This role will report to the Head of Field Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Own and execute regional marketing campaigns/programs to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads and support conversion rates in close collaboration with sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Play the role of a strategic advisor to sales on where to sell, who to sell to and what to sell to make them a efficient sales organisation.
- Manage all aspects of marketing including: campaign strategy, objectives materials creation, also event/webinar development and execution.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Conduct post-campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on objectives and target audience.
- Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budget
- Manage an active working relationship with our agency partners to bring out the best on both sides.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B environment (SaaS experience of 5+ years will be a big plus)
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Mix of virtual/online/in-person event experience
- Proven track record of generating awareness and qualified leads in target markets
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns
- You are able to prioritise multiple projects and problem solve in fast-paced and creative environments
- You are meticulously organised and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate the direction of the events
- Ability to travel up to 30% of your time
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
You apply and will hear back from us within a few days. If there’s a fit, the full process is as follows:
↳ [30 mins] Recruiter Screen
↳ [45 mins] Hiring Manager Interview
↳ [60 mins] Case Study Presentation with Hiring Manager & Two Regional Sales Leaders
↳ [30 mins] Bar Raiser with CMO
After each stage, we will try our very best to provide timely (2-3 days) and constructive feedback (where possible).
What You’ll Gain
- Remote-friendly environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work - we’ve got you covered!
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with other global offices in Singapore, London and Maryland, we’re proud to be a remote-friendly company nested in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices, fully remotely in your country of employment, or a mix of the two. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement:
MessageBird Headquarters Location
MessageBird Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MessageBird Founded Year
MessageBird Total Amount Raised
MessageBird Funding RoundsView funding details