Head of Global Pricing - LemonadeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Global Pricing
- Job Location
- Job Description
We’re looking for a Head of Global Pricing and Actuarial with hands-on experience designing and building world-class pricing and actuarial organizations, a track record of managing profitable, >$1bn, non-life personal lines books, and the skills and confidence to lead long-term strategic planning and execution.
The perfect candidate values insurance fundamentals but doesn’t hesitate to challenge traditional practices and is passionate about bringing innovation, technology, and sophistication to pricing.
You’re a self-starter and an execution powerhouse who loves big challenges, knows how to drive buy-in from stakeholders, and is a master of goal-setting and strategic planning..
You’ll lead our global team of Pricing Actuaries and work closely with Data Science and Insurance Product colleagues to execute on our ambitious plans and enable profitable growth across all product lines. You will be tasked with building a best-in-class and innovative pricing strategy, and the organization to support it.
In this role you’ll
- Design and build an efficient, scalable, and innovative pricing organization and take a hands-on approach to capacity building
- Bring cutting-edge technologies to rate analysis and implementation
- Build the world’s most sophisticated pricing models based on AI and ML technologies, bolstered by strong data capabilities
- Maintain a strong, resilient, profitable, and competitive book of business across all our product lines
What you’ll need
- 15+ years of non-life, personal lines actuarial experience in senior management positions, leading large teams at top-tier national carriers
- The ability to dive into the details without losing sight of long-term strategy
- A proven history of managing profitable, large books of business, across product lines, in a fast-growth, highly competitive environment
- Strong understanding and experience implementing advanced data science models within pricing practices
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with an ability to communicate complex technical issues and gain the support of diverse stakeholders
- Natural team builder: passionate and hands-on about finding the best talent and training, developing, and mentoring them with empathy and high EQ
Lemonade Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Lemonade Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Lemonade Founded Year
Lemonade Total Amount Raised
Lemonade Funding RoundsView funding details