Head of Enterprise Client Support APAC - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Enterprise Client Support APAC
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Head of Enterprise Client Support, APAC
As the Head of Enterprise Client Support for APAC, you will lead a team that operates as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe. You will guide the support team to directly work with the technical teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have a direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management, and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated, and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principle. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants and our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Develop operational plans, procedures, and policies for the functional areas of responsibility ensuring SLAs, OKRs, KPIs, etc. are met or exceeded
- Make data-driven decisions to improve operational quality and efficiency
- Fostering a positive work environment and promoting frequent communication among all team members
- Be responsible for hiring, development, training, and skills management of team, located across multiple office locations
- Develop and grow relationships across product and engineering functions for knowledge building, incident engagement, new feature readiness, and product feedback
- Turn customer feedback into actionable steps to improve support service delivery
- Assess and evaluate processes, technology, and team skill sets to identify gaps and partner with enablement teams on opportunities for advancement
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with end-users
- Ability to be a thought leader across Operations as a senior stakeholder
Who you are
- A minimum of 7+ years of technical support and service management experience
- You're a confident and driven people leader who has experience developing technical teams
- Experience managing Enterprise support in a large and complex environment
- A customer-first mindset and demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care
- Proven capability of delivering on departmental goals and key metrics
- Competent in one or more ticketing systems; Zendesk preferred
- Experience facilitating solution building across cross-functional teams and driving complex projects to achieve a shared goal
- Periodic to travel to other offices with Tech Support team members (San Francisco, Chicago, Amsterdam, São Paulo)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds