Head of Employee Development and Experience - AuditBoardView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Employee Development and Experience
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are:
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We are at a unique inflection point, building for scale as we are poised for exponential growth. In this role you will lead a team and drive initiatives that bring to life our culture and define our employee experience. As Head of Employee Development and Experience you will develop, manage and drive all initiatives tied to our global employee development strategy and Talent programs to strengthen people and organizational capabilities and performance. You will own an innovative and effective learning ecosystem, which inspires and enables impactful development experiences. You will provide thought-leadership and learning and development solutions. You will partner with and influence leaders to optimize resources and put them into practice.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Cultivates One AuditBoard community through talent programs, internal listening posts and effective employee communications
- Enables employees through tools, training, and systems
- Reinforces a culture of feedback through programs and process that foster personal improvement
- Empowers leaders with tools, technology, training, and coaching to build and develop high performing teams
- Evolves talent management programs including employee feedback and performance process, goal-setting, and engagement programs
- Grow our employee onboarding program to be globally relevant and successful at scale in a distributed environment working environment
- Is passionate about building community and connection in a distributed work environmentT
- Brings AuditBoard’s values to life, through talent programs that reinforce a culture of inclusion
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in talent management, organizational development, learning & development, or another related business function, with 3-5 years in a leadership role
- Experience working in collaborative and agile environments to drive alignment with cross-functional stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Experience coaching, counseling, and training employees
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing talent enablement programs
- Demonstrated expertise developing and implementing strategic plans for learning and development, performance management, voice of the employee and DIBS community support
- Strong project management skills and ability to build for scale, leveraging technology and partnerships
- Lifelong learner with a deep understanding of employee development trends and best-practices
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!
AuditBoard Headquarters Location
AuditBoard Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
AuditBoard Founded Year
AuditBoard Total Amount Raised
AuditBoard Funding RoundsView funding details