Head of Commercial Operations & Tools - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of Commercial Operations & Tools
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Head of Commercial Operations & Tools
We’re looking for an experienced Commercial Operations & Tools leader. In this role you’ll be building & leading a group of teams that is on a mission to support the execution of our global commercial strategy by optimising ways of working and enabling that with an innovative tech stack. Ensuring we grow our commercial efforts scalable & efficiently.
The vision for this team is to be one that optimizes ways of working, drives automation and tool enablement for all customer facing teams. The ideal candidate is a leader, has a problem solving mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is a must and key to success. Winning is more important than ego at Adyen. As a critical member of the Commercial Enablement management team, this candidate will be an integral contributor to enabling Adyen’s global commercial organisation.
What you’ll do
- You will be delivering the answer to the main question for your role: How can we enable our customer facing teams with smooth operations & tools to drive scalable success?
- For this you’ll translate business needs into a vision for the team, goals and yearly OKRs and be responsible for delivering this with your team(s).
- You’ll lead our Commercial Operations & Tools team, managing and growing a team that consists out of 4 sub groups (Commercial Development, Salesforce Commercial, Salesforce Service and Operations & Technology).
- Align with stakeholders across the organizations Commercial and Operations on our global challenges, needs and defining priorities
- Optimizing our operations by owning and building out the commercial tech stack (Salesforce CRM & many integrations) available for Sales, Account management, Support, Operations and Marketing teams
- Focus on driving improvements for all key processes related to the full customer life cycle (sales funnel, relationship management and support)
- Ensure data quality across our CRM and other tools, making sure data can easily be converted into insights showing opportunities to improve
- Collaborate with several other teams such as Marketing, Data, Finance, Strategy Commercial Analytics
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of experience as leader in the space of operations and tooling commercially
- Experience with managing managers
- You have experience in growing and scaling teams in a fast growing global organization
- You are an expert in collecting business needs globally and across different teams with different needs and translating them in global standards - and delivering them.
- A great collaborator and communicator
- You have strong knowledge related to:
- Optimizing operations
- Building out a toolstack
- Driving commercial success at scale
- Revenue operations
- You are an excellent project manager and have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your team’s impact
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details