Head of AML/CFT Compliance - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Head of AML/CFT Compliance
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Head of AML/CFT Compliance
Adyen is seeking a seasoned AML/CFT professional who is able to lead and scale our AML/CFT team and help grow our business in a sustainable way. The team you will lead plays a critical role in Adyen’s AML/CFT Compliance Program ensuring Adyen’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations and ensuring Adyen has efficient and effective compliance management practices in place.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of AML/CFT professionals focused on the various elements of an AML/CFT program;
- As an industry expert, keep track of the latest developments around regulations and find smart solutions to mitigate ML/TF risks;
- Hire, coach and develop staff to ensure and maintain high performance;
- Further define and execute Adyen’s AML/CFT Compliance strategy, including the addition and integration of new financial products and services;
- Drive collaboration with various Adyen stakeholders around the globe, ensuring that AML/CTF matters are effectively and efficiently managed;
- Interact with our supervisors and play a key role in regulatory examinations;
- Provide senior management with actionable advice on how to effectively manage AML/CTF-related risks;
What you bring
- A minimum of 6 years in a senior leadership role in the AML/CFT space and 10+ years in your AML/CFT career;
- You have extensive knowledge of payments and or banking/finance industry;
- A thorough understanding of AML/CFT laws and regulations incl. risks, controls, industry best practices and regulatory requirements;
- Excellent project management skills to ensure the production of high-quality deliverables within agreed timelines;
- Excellent and direct communicator who talks straight without being rude;
- You can use technology and data to automate and scale key processes;
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance and related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions
- You have extensive experience representing and leading meetings with regulatory agencies, examiners and auditors
- You have the ability to structure and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment and drive a process to completion
- You are a team player that does not shy away from taking ownership
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds