GTM Enablement Lead (Remote) - BrexView Company Profile
- Job Title
- GTM Enablement Lead (Remote)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
GTM Strategy and Operations
The GTM Strategy and Operations team is building the future of financial sales. Our vision is to build the most productive and effective sales organization in the industry and perpetuate Brex’s culture to accelerate growth. We are seeking an Enablement Program Manager to support our Client Sales and Customer Success Teams to combine strategic thinking with execution capabilities to define, execute, and measure against productivity initiatives. This role will partner with leadership stakeholders including GTM Sales Leaders, Operations, Strategy, Product, and Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a systems-thinker who will identify and execute new programs and processes to improve the productivity of the sales-driven Account Management organization. This candidate is a self-starter who is process-oriented and able to excel at influencing teams and stakeholders to drive change . The candidate also has a bias towards independent problem solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and the foresight to anticipate business needs, make tradeoffs, and balance business dynamics despite constraints.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the Upsell and Retention Playbook for Brex: Critically evaluate the customer journey and Account Management sales strategy to develop sales plays, customer success processes, and commercial terms maximizing customer happiness and ROI for Brex. This will include helping develop our strategy to “land & expand,” upsell multiple products, and ensuring we build plays to drive product usage and benefits for our customers.
- Sales Effectiveness through training and coaching: Partner with CSM and Client Sales Leadership and GTM Strategy to develop a data driven approach to evaluate IC Sales and Customer Success effectiveness. Design and execute necessary training and coaching programs to address biggest opportunities for growth. Outputs of your work will drive greater retention, adoption, engagement, deepening and upsell of Brex's suite of SaaS and payments products in our customer base. Outputs of your work will surface through increased win-rates in the Enterprise segment.
- Product Enablement: Equip Client Sales and Customer Success reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content.
- Brex-cellence: Ensure Client Sales and Customer Success ICs are demonstrating excellence with how they explain, present, demo and use Brex to inspire customer love. Examples: Creating, managing, promoting & monitoring internal best practices for scale.
- You’ve walked the walk: 2-4+ years of experience working in direct client sales and/or Sales/CSM Mgmt role, ideally within a financial services or SaaS organization.
- You lead diverse groups: Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- When you speak, people listen: Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You’re a sponge: You read updates, news, announcements, plans, etc., remember details, and can connect the dots across a big company
- Naturally Curious: If you don’t know, you ask. You believe in the “5 Whys?” and seek truth to find the root of challenges. Sometimes you lay awake in bed pondering complex issues
- You’re organized: You have a system to prioritize, task management comes easy, and you eat-the-frog every morning after you make your bed.
- Passion for teaching: You don’t just lead training, you care deeply about the improvement of others. You prioritize others’ success over your own.
- Continual learner: You can run most of your own reports, build your own presentations, you ask to be taught vs. ask for a favor.
- Prior experience in a CSM/Client Sales front line role, prior to being promoted to Enablement or Management
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message, Proactive Selling)
- Experience using Outreach, Salesforce, and Looker
- Prior experience with different enablement platforms (LMS/CMS)
Brex Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Brex Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Brex Founded Year
Brex Total Amount Raised
Brex Funding RoundsView funding details