Growth Marketing Specialist - AmplemarketView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Growth Marketing Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote, EMEA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- What is Amplemarket all about?Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to help us implement the marketing vision at Amplemarket and accelerate business growth. We are an energetic team of three, so we need someone with similar levels of excitement regarding all things marketing and growth, someone who can help us look at the Growth marketing landscape and play a decisive role in expanding and improving our paid and organic marketing activities across the funnel.
You will focus on:
- Demand Creation & Lead Generation
- Define, direct and execute marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management.
- Own the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of all our paid marketing activities.
- Identify new revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our client base.
- Create strategies for new customer acquisition, ideating and executing multi-channel growth strategies
- Design and test experiments for customer acquisition (e.g. Search, Linkedin, Meta, email marketing, content).
- Exploit data to identify insights to improve performance, and inform new campaigns and product development.
Conversion Funnel Optimization
- Work on website conversion and constantly test tactical methods for conversion rate optimization across various stages of the funnel.
- Be an expert on conversion funnels, understand where clicks are coming from, and where there are opportunities and blockers for growth.
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process - to acquire, accelerate or expand demand.
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels.
Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
Build Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
Implement, assess and optimize marketing automations and integrations across the funnel.
Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance.
Oversee end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Engineering, Product and Operations.
How we will measure your success:
- Performance of top of funnel KPIs
- Volume of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Direct contribution to business growth
- Quality of brand presence across different digital properties
A little more about Amplemarket:
- Experience working at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales.
- 2-4+ years of experience with B2B growth or demand generation, ideally in a startup environment, owning lead management processes and marketing automation flows.
- Technical knowledge of implementation and tracking with technologies such as Webflow, Marketo, Hubpsot, Google Suite (AdWords, Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hotjar, Zapier and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated track record of owning and running programs within multiple areas including paid acquisition, landing pages, email and content.
- Strong data analytics skills with experience generating hypotheses and running experiments across new and existing marketing channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization in a SAAS mindset.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and tactics.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- A playbook/roadmap of past experiments and best practices learned from past successes and misses.
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual company offsite in a secret location
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!
- Demand Creation & Lead Generation
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Amplemarket Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Amplemarket Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Amplemarket Founded Year
Amplemarket Total Amount Raised
Amplemarket Funding RoundsView funding details