Growth Marketing Operations Senior Associate - SonderView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Growth Marketing Operations Senior Associate
- Job Location
- Denver, CO
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in more than 30 cities spanning eight countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
As a member of the Brand & eCommerce team, the Growth Marketing Operations Manager will play an integral role in driving growth for the business through the growth marketing operations execution and optimisation. The ideal candidate will understand marketing activities, the strengths and weaknesses of marketing platforms, and will build out systems and processes to support and augment them.
At Sonder you will:
- Own the deployment, execution and optimisation of growth marketing operations across all online channels (including Google ads, Facebook, MetaSearch, etc.):
- Identify opportunities with new technology to support scalability through automation and make recommendations
- Reinforce, monitor and document marketing processes
- Support the integration of new tools and technology, as and when required, and ensure they are correctly implemented and adopted by the team.
- Own the day-to-day campaign asset management:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day production, QA, deployment, monitoring and optimization of growth marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Manage and maintain marketing assets across channels in collaboration with the design team
- Oversee onboarding and decommissioning of Sonder buildings across all performance channels
- Work closely with the performance manager to improve campaign performance
- Vet new channels as required to ensure they’re fit for purpose - as well as proactively spotting gaps in our existing channel mix.
- Manage relationships with agencies and third party vendors involved in marketing deliverables
- Project manage the delivery of key Growth Marketing initiatives, including:
- New channel activation, working closely with the Performance Manager, the Design team and the Product team.
- Experiment design and implementation (A/B, multivariate, incrementality testing) on key channels
- 360 growth marketing and brand campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Comms, Revenue Management, Brand, and Distribution teams
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, economics or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in high growth consumer internet businesses, preferably within a growth marketing team
- You have a proven experience managing marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager)
- You understand how to track and organize complex marketing deliverables & projects across various platforms
- You are a self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- You have the ability to think at a strategic level and to dive into details
- You have experience managing freelancers or marketing agencies
- You're passionate about using and understanding the data behind WHY things happen and use this to shape your campaigns.
- You expertly balance and prioritize your daily to-do's, as well as your short-term and long-term planning.
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up, target -driven environment.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
- SQL experience or eager to learn
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Experience running incrementality test
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment.
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility (for remote-specified positions only) #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.
Sonder Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Sonder Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Sonder Founded Year
Sonder Total Amount Raised
Sonder Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity