Growth Marketing Manager - JaanuuView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Growth Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Jaanuu is a digital-first retailer changing the world of performance-oriented medical scrubs through innovations in fabric, design and fit.
We’re seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to oversee our Paid Social platforms across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other digital channels. You live and breathe paid social, and have deep experience launching campaigns, optimizing creative, and scaling budgets efficiently. As part of the team, you will own our paid social budget with a focus on acquiring new customers while maintaining aggressive CPA, ROAS, and conversion targets.This role reports to the SVP of Growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Own campaign strategy and execution of all Paid Social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and other developing social platforms to ensure we are meeting/exceeding acquisition goals.
- Have a pulse on the day-to-day (and hour to hour) performance to ensure we’re effectively optimizing campaigns, budgets, and creative assets.
- Employ a data-backed approach to decision making & campaign management; regularly extract insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimizations
- Identify testing opportunities to identify ways to reach incremental audiences, to meet our growth goals, and adjust to industry changes.
- Partner closely with our creative team to develop, test, and continuously optimize creative strategy across video, image, and copy.
- Coordinate tightly with other marketing channels, proactively sharing learnings and performance insights, and applying cross functional insights within paid social campaigns.
- Thrive in a high visibility and high impact role, interfacing regularly with all levels of the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in performance marketing, with 2-3 years dedicated to paid social campaigns management - deep experience with Facebook and other social channel’s native UI (i.e. Ads Manager).
- You are always learning more about paid social and the broader DR ad industry, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and emerging channels, and can establish yourself as our in-house subject matter expert.
- You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor, demonstrating the ability to manage campaigns at scale, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience/creative strategies.
- You consistently communicate paid social strategy around campaign performance/areas of opportunity effectively with all levels of the organization.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
But what's in it for you? Glad you asked!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a multitude of benefits and perks, including:
- Full suite of medical insurance with 100% employer-paid contributions for employees and 50% paid coverage for dependents, plus no-cost access to Employee Assistance Programs,
- Meaningful stock options grants for eligible full-time employees,
- 9+ paid holidays + winter break (Christmas Day to New Year's Day),
- 401k with employer match,
- Unlimited, flexible time off,
- Generous monthly WFH stipend,
- Jaanuu Employee Discount and more!
At Jaanuu, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it and we learn from each other for the benefit of our people, our products, and our community. Jaanuu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Jaanuu Headquarters Location
El Segundo, CA
Jaanuu Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Jaanuu Founded Year
Jaanuu Total Amount Raised
Jaanuu Funding RoundsView funding details