Growth Marketing Lead - ExploView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Growth Marketing Lead
- Job Location
- New York City, San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We’re hiring a Growth Marketing Lead. As our first marketing hire, you will be responsible for leading the strategic direction and implementation of our growth marketing channels, while helping to create a solid foundation as we grow our marketing team. This role will require you to think outside of the box for innovative demand generation ideas.
You will work closely with the CEO and be in charge of executing growth marketing initiatives with the support of our team as well as agencies and advisors. We believe this role will be crucial to the growth of our company through 2023 and beyond.
Tools you are familiar with:
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
- Semrush, Ahrefs, or equivalent for keyword research and analysis
- Bonus points for Webflow
What you will do:
Work with our sales and product teams to define execute on our growth marketing strategy
- Own all existing demand generation channels, for both paid (Google Ads to LinkedIn Ads) and organic (blogs to case studies).
- Identify growth hack opportunities and execute on them with the team.
- Identify new potential channels for Explo to invest in and find ways to quickly test the value of these channels.
- Set and track aggressive KPIs to track success against
- Generate high-quality marketing content to amplify Explo’s mission and product, including our landing page, blogs, webinars, videos, socials, etc.
- Build and manage relationships with external partners (marketing agencies, contract designers, etc.) to deliver on marketing activities for content and paid acquisition.
What are we looking for?
- 2 - 5 years of marketing experience, with at least 2+ years in a growth marketing capacity at a high growth startup or top tech company.
- Someone who hustles, is scrappy, and creative. We want you to think of the non-obvious solutions and find ways to test these hypotheses quickly and efficiently.
- Someone who is a self starter and can operate independently.
- Comfort with “Failing Fast” and iterating to find which channels work best for our company and product.
- Experience marketing B2B software products and domain experience in the analytics / data / BI space is a plus.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate with product and engineering teams.
- Experience with most of the tools listed earlier.
Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $120k to $175k + bonus dependent on years of experience and skill level
Explo Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Explo Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Explo Founded Year
Explo Total Amount Raised
Explo Funding RoundsView funding details