Growth Marketing Associate - FernishView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Growth Marketing Associate
- Job Location
- Job Description
Fernish... so much to say! We’re on a mission to make it effortless to create your home. We offer premium furniture and décor for bite-size monthly payments, and then you can decide later what to keep, return, or swap out. Think of us as the Stitch Fix for creating a space and home you love. And at our core, we are a circular commerce business built around asset recycling and reuse, which it turns out isn’t just great for margins but it’s also great for the environment.
We were founded in 2017 and are backed by some of the best investors out there - from Khosla Ventures on the institutional side to Jeff Wilke, Amazon’s former CEO of Worldwide Consumer, on the individual side. We’ve been featured in a slew of national publications from The New York Times to Fast Company - which we think of less through the lens of vanity and more through the lens of validating our product market fit!
You’ll be joining a team with an exceptionally close knit culture and communication style - and you will be joining early enough to make a real impact on the long-term success and direction.
Our team is proud of the operating values below that we’ve built our culture around:
- Drive the mission: We exist to help people and make their lives more simple, flexible, and sustainable. All of our decisions should reflect that.
- Care for the communal: We care for our team, our customers, our communities, as well as the environment given our circular-economy, mission-driven business model.
- Be empowered: We value ideas, initiatives, and encourage action.
- Always get better: We encourage everyone to ask questions, never stop learning, and never settle for the status quo.
- Disagree without being disagreeable: We encourage open, honest and respectful exchanges of ideas and opinions.
- Embrace humor: We take our work, but not always ourselves, too seriously!
Description of the role:
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to assist in managing innovative and effective growth acquisition marketing channels. In this role, you will assist with ideation, planning, execution, and optimization of campaigns that drive awareness and purchase of our offering in the geographic markets in which we operate.
- Assist in the development of strategy for digital marketing channels to acquire new Fernish customers.
- Day-to-day execution of channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google, Tiktok, and Email.
- Optimize campaigns to pace budget and hit specific CAC/ROAS goals.
- Regularly monitor and report on performance of campaigns vs. plan.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design new ad briefs and content.
- Help research and develop new acquisition channels and ideas through competitive analysis.
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a marketing agency environment.
- Experience with paid digital campaigns on Facebook, Google, and/or other digital channels.
- Frequently analyze data using Microsoft Excel, experience with Looker preferred.
- You have scaled marketing programs with business expansion and growth.
- Working closely with the in-house creative teams to drive creative development and execution.
- Experience with tracking and reporting performance.
The way you work:
- You have a figure-it-out mentality, and won’t let anything stand in your way.
- You are highly analytical and comfortable working with datasets to optimize campaigns.
- You pay strong attention to detail and are knowledgeable about industry best practices.
- You are highly adaptable and comfortable shifting between priorities.
- You have strong project management skills, are organized, know how to prioritize, and communicate clearly with various other teams to bring projects to execution.
- You are self-motivated, energetic, and excited to collaborate.
- You are constantly seeking to improve through gaining trust, open dialogue, embracing change, and actively seeking feedback.
- Top tier health, dental and vision plans (company covers 75% cost for employees and 65% cost for dependents)
- Remote-first (LA office is available but optional)
- Unlimited PTO plan, with encouragement for everyone to relax, refresh, and re-charge
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- 50% off any furniture and décor through Fernish, after all, that’s what we do!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Fernish is a signatory to the PledgeLA commitment. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage all to apply; you will be welcomed and included as our team member and valued for your contributions and who you are! We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Yearly Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 with generous benefits and perks as well as stock options for every employee!
Fernish Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Fernish Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Fernish Founded Year
Fernish Total Amount Raised
Fernish Funding RoundsView funding details