Group Product Manager, Platform Risk - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Group Product Manager, Platform Risk
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Group Product Manager - Platform Risk
As a global financial technology platform, Adyen is revolutionising the marketplaces- and platforms business model through offering solutions such as Adyen for Platforms. We’re creating the one-stop shop for Platforms and offering financial services such as Capital and Issuing beyond payments. To help our customers scale in a sustainable way, our product teams are heavily invested in building robust risk products (Adyen’s Score), powered by data science and machine learning, to help assess risks all different users pose to the platform orchestrator, platform participants, Adyen and the financial ecosystem.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to build and guide a team of highly impactful product managers owning commercial and internal risk products powered by big data. This role will be based out of our Amsterdam office.
What you'll do:
- You will build and guide a team of product managers in both Amsterdam and Madrid
- You will be responsible for formulating, guiding and executing on a strategic vision for risk problems in the platform space
- You will be responsible for taking choices on new products in the realm of platform risk
- You’ll look at our existing products and innovative technologies, and use your team to discover new problems, ship solutions, and grow product adoption
- You will drive the design and implementation of Adyen’s internal risk classification system for customers
- You will be an evangelist of our solutions, products and culture to our colleagues, customers, and partners
- You will work together with engineering, data science, analytics, product marketing, and commercial teams.
Who you are:
- You are effective in finding, growing, guiding and retaining talent in product management (3+ years of management experience)
- You have conceived of and launched multiple successful products at scale with quantifiable value to large enterprise customers (5+ years in product management)
- You can guide a data science team with the right questions to answer, turn those answers into business value, and leverage analytics to drive product decisions
- You know how to navigate technical challenges and understand the opportunities and limitations of technical/data requirements
- You are a quick learner and take a ‘launch fast and iterate’ approach to tackling problems
- You love to act as a mentor and help guide talent to make optimal choices
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego
- Knowledge on fraud/risk management, platforms, payments, and/or KYC/underwriting is a plus;
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details