Group Product Manager, Partnerships - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Group Product Manager, Partnerships
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Group Product Manager - Partnerships
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager - Partnerships to massively scale our Partnerships product position globally. Our products are offered to a global diverse portfolio of partners and are powered by our internal build infrastructure.
We service our partners through different products and services: Partner Portal, API’s, Developer Tools, Documentation in a secure way (IAM), integration guidance, and co-creation of new solutions. And different teams: Partner Product experience, Product Partnership Managers, Commercial Partnership Managers and Partner Support. As we are onboarding an increasing number of partners and SI’s - that bring not only large volumes but also extensive setups - the focus on scalability of our partnerships products is becoming even more important.
The merchants of our partners are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their needs to offer the best shopper experience to their customers.
This role will be given considerable freedom to develop the key and long-tail partnerships product strategy. Working together with multiple product managers and teams .
What you'll do:
- Create the long term strategic vision for Product Partnerships (Key and Self served Partnerships)
- Listen to our partners, partnership managers, merchants, engineers to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader in the industry for Product Partnerships
- Work with the team to build the best products to help Partners and Adyen scale in the fastest and best way
- You will expand and evangelise our Product Partnership vision and strategy with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, and ensure Adyen partners gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts.
- Create and grow the best product partnership team in the industry
- Manage a team of product managers (4+)
- Manager of a team of partner product integration managers (15+)
Who you are:
- Experience - you have 10+ years of experience in the product partnerships domain, directly managed product teams, people managers, product managers, and you also have experience in scaling a product organisation.
- Knowledge - You know how to work with: API’s, IT architecture, Front-end and Back-end Experience, UX and developer experience.
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are able to form a vision and strategy for the long-term product partnership team as Adyen continues to scale. Also how to nurture and execute this strategy and how this is linking to the long-term strategy of Adyen is key.
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also have a good knowledge of pricing models and have experience with developing simplified, pricing models
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your partners colleagues, from the board level to support level
- Proven record - you have have launched and scaled products with quantifiable value for partners
- Market-informed - You are familiar with the latest trends in the product partnership space, not restricted to Fintech.
- Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified and created significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course with speed
- Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds