Group Product Manager: Online Card Flows - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Group Product Manager: Online Card Flows
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Group Product Manager - Online Card Flows
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to further scale our Online Card Flows products globally.
Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their needs to offer the best online payment experience to their customers, from guest checkout to recurring business models. In this role you’ll balance country specific developments, payment method strategies, and user experience to drive the highest conversion rates for our digital merchants in each of their markets.
You will expand and evangelize our Online Card Flows solution with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers. You will also ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts.
In this role you will:
- Listen to merchants, engineers, and industry partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader for online card flow experiences, with in-depth experience of tokenization, authentication, and alternative forms of payment
- Define the long term strategic vision for online card flow experiences based on merchant feedback and industry developments
- Work with engineers to build the best products to help merchants and Adyen scale in the fastest and best way
What you need to succeed:
- Experience - you have 10+ years of experience in the product scalability domain, directly managed teams and you also have experience in scaling a product organization.
- Knowledge - You understand and know how to work with: API’s, IT architecture, Front-end and Back-end Experience, UX, Compliance, Legal
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the product and engineering teams to bring this vision to life
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified pricing models
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
- Proven record - you have have launched and scaled products with quantifiable value
- Market-informed - You are familiar with the latest trends in the product scaling space, and developments in the domain of online payments from cards to open banking.
- Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
- Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds