Group Product Manager, Data - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Group Product Manager, Data
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Group Product Manager - Data
Adyen's Analytics and Reporting team focuses on building products that solve critical problems for both our merchants and Internal customers. We are looking for a Group Product Manager to build and guide a team of highly impactful product managers owning data products for Merchants. This role will be based out of our Chicago office.
What you'll do:
- You will build and guide a team of product managers in Chicago;
- You will be responsible for formulating, challenging and executing on a strategic product vision and take end-to-end responsibility for the product's success.
- You will drive our go-to market strategy and product roadmap for various data products
- You will engage deeply with the user community, understand their needs, and advocate for them across the product team.
- You will productise our data products and decide on adoption of innovative technologies, and use your team to discover new problems, ship solutions, and grow product adoption;
- As a Group Product Manager, you will develop a comprehensive product strategy, roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs)
- You will leverage the knowledge of Adyen’s platform, as well as customer feedback and analytics to prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for the products.
- You will develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics, and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and users.
- You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance.
- Work together with Legal, Privacy and Commercial teams on go-to-market.
- You will work with customers, conduct research and build products for different user groups, including developers, finance teams and marketing.
- You will be an evangelist of our Big Data Platform, its tooling and our culture to colleagues, customers, and partners.
- You will work across engineering, data science, product and Infrastructure teams.
Who you are:
- You have conceived of and launched multiple successful products at scale together with quantifiable value customers
- You are effective in finding, growing, guiding and retaining talent in product management
- You have proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate
- You have experience building Data tools at a fast growing company.
- You can guide a data engineering team together with the right questions to
answer, turn those answers into business value, and leverage analytics to drive product goals
- You know how to navigate technical requirements and understand the opportunities and limitations of technical/data requirements
- You love to act as a mentor and help guide talent to make optimal choices
- Experience and knowledge around product management in data engineering, big data, and machine-learning is required for this role.
- A proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Chicago. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of this area.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details