Graphic Designer Associate - AmplemarketView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Graphic Designer Associate
- Job Location
- Remote, Portugal
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- What is Amplemarket all about?Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer intern to help the marketing team with creating and producing artwork that will reflect the identity of Amplemarket. You should have a strong background in creative design and be able to contribute with creative ideas as your role will involve finding the most effective way to visually represent our brand.
- Assist the marketing team with the creation of branded material.
- Assist in redesigning the visual identity and branding guidelines.
- Design content that engages our target audience: website, landing pages, ads, infographics, case studies, social media graphics, blog visuals, illustrations.
- Updating and improving existing collateral and promotional material.
- Create and edit videos, banners, images, illustrations and other visual assets for our website, social media, blog, webinars and other external/internal communication.
- You have a degree or postgraduate qualification in Graphic Design, creative marketing/advertising, or visual communication
- If this is not the case, you may have some work experience in the field
- You are very good with Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign - and Figma.
- Familiarity with UI/UX work and video editing skills is a plus
- Fluency in English required
- Excellent designer, collaborator, and team player.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas
- Being based in Portugal and available for an IEFP internship is a mandatory requirement
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- We are backed by YCombinator
- We have a strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- We are a fast-growing startup with product-market fit
- We have a great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual company offsite in a secret location
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!
Amplemarket Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Amplemarket Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Amplemarket Founded Year
Amplemarket Total Amount Raised
Amplemarket Funding RoundsView funding details