Graduate Business Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Graduate Business Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Analyst, Merchant Finance and Treasury
Adyen is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Merchant Finance and Treasury team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the results into a compelling and actionable solution to help scaling our operations in the long run. The Merchant Finance and Treasury team is responsible for the entire money flow -from pay-in to payout- and liquidity and FX management globally.
What you’ll do
- Providing insights to our key daily processes or facilitating the go live of new products for our merchants, you’ll be driving insights to help Adyen scale further;
- Data Analysis - Determine and extract the necessary data required to solve a wide variety of business problems; analyze and model the data, draw conclusions and recommendations or implement model / tooling so it can be used further by the business.
- Work closely together with IT development, data, product and commercial teams around the globe;
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and introduce improvements to our daily operations.
Who you are
- You recently graduated with a master degree;
- Strong analytical skills, nice to have proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL;
- Hands-on mentality and curious about the details;
- Able to interface seamlessly with a global team with different backgrounds
- There are no set career tracks, you are able to create your own path;
- You are able to structure and prioritize in a rapidly-changing environment.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds