Google Analytics Data Specialist - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Google Analytics Data Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Description
Media.Monks is looking for an experienced Google Analytics Data Specialist with enterprise-level client facing experience in analytics and implementation of marketing and e-commerce projects. This experience should include helping clients to develop data strategies, complex measurement projects, and experience driving value with expert knowledge and client relationship skills.
You will be responsible for analytics initiatives, including managing relationships with a number of enterprise clients, building out their analytics framework, overseeing tagging, and ad-hoc reporting needs.
The ideal candidate MUST have a history of working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and the Google Marketing Platform to help a variety of businesses, overseeing or directly having a hand in the implementation of their data collection, as well as finding ways to utilize this data to drive value for their clients through reporting and analysis.
This role also offers a huge opportunity for growth within our North America and global data team, the ability to participate in innovation on projects, and the potential to advance the practice of analytics and data from the forefront.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide subject matter expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to your clients via scheduled reports, ad-hoc reports, overseeing the tagging and analytics framework, and a variety of analysis and insight initiatives.
- Develop analytics and data strategies for some of the largest brands in the world with a focus on measurably lifting their business.
- Share your data and marketing analytics expertise with your clients and the MightyHive team; acting as a thought leader for your client, and an active participant in the knowledge growth of the MightyHive team.
- Manage the relationship and projects for enterprise clients
- Assist clients in understanding the importance of online measurement, and provide best practice guidelines for their general data strategy, as well as specific technical implementations.
- Assist the data team in propelling our practice forward with new go to market initiatives and solutions.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates that can wear two hats comfortably - “business” and “data” - with at least 2-3 years of client facing experience with Google Analytics. Ideally, this experience is with a digital marketing consulting firm, agency, or advertiser.
Beyond the experience with Google Analytics, in our eyes the most important qualities are intellectual curiosity, autonomy, and proactivity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have deep knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other parts of the Google Marketing Platform.
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of the data, adtech, and martech industry.
- You have experience managing strategic projects and/or clients.
- You’re someone who can sit in a room/Zoom with large clients and confidently establish yourself as a business partner while providing guidance on their analytics and data strategy.
- You lean into a challenge; resilient and are a practitioner of accountability.
- You are a self-directed, resourceful, and a critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills.
- You are someone who loves to collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- You have self and situational awareness; an ability to ‘read the room’; a leader and a listener.
- You have experience implementing, and utilizing the data from a variety of other digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Optimize 360, etc.
- You have experience with BI/Data analysis tools (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud data (GCP / BigQuery, AWS, etc) and how to leverage it is a big plus.
What we offer:
- Career growth in a disruptor space & entrepreneurial opportunity within the Media.Monks network
- A globally diverse & inclusive culture
- Remote working environment
- Flexible time off + 15 paid holidays
- Company contribution (3%) to 401k, regardless of employee contribution
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance with additional niche benefits
- Base Salary Band: $80,000 - $120,000
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year