Go.AI Project Manager - BroadvoiceView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Go.AI Project Manager
- Job Location
- Colombia (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
LOCATION: Colombia (Remote from Colombia)
DEPARTMENT: Service Delivery
REPORTS TO: Go.AI, Service Delivery Manager
- Implement and maintain automation solutions for our contact center operations.
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas for automation and process improvements.
- Develop project plans and timelines and manage project milestones and deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure automation solutions are integrated with existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for automation solutions.
- Continuously monitor and optimize automation processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as GoContact.Ai.
- Experience in project management.
- Familiarity with DialogFlow's natural language understanding capabilities and ability to implement them in voice bot applications.
- Familiarity with AWS Polly or other text-to-speech (TTS) engines
- Ability to create and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations to provide insights and track KPIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with Google DialogFlow for ASR and NLP in voice bots will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in data analysis using Elasticsearch and Kibana dashboards
- General knowledge of contact center operations will be valued.
- Fluent in English (mandatory requirment)
We are a growing cloud communication company with a passionate team on a mission to inspire meaningful human connections. Our goal is to personalize the way we communicate so that no matter where work happens, our technology makes it brilliant for teams to connect with what matters most.
Broadvoice has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Broadvoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their job functions. If this position requires travel, you may be required to pass a drug screen. Broadvoice does not sponsor work visas.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Broadvoice Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Broadvoice Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Broadvoice Founded Year