Global Talent Development Manager - RechargeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Global Talent Development Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who we are
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Geologie, Bite Toothpaste Bits and The Sill rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
You will be responsible for driving, developing, and coordinating a breadth of talent development and learning programs on behalf of the People team within Recharge. Primary focus areas will be talent management, manager/leadership development, and onboarding. You will develop strong knowledge and understanding of how our business works in order to implement effective learning solutions and foster a learning culture across Recharge. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of leaders to help design and execute learning strategies for how we hire, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and lead in our work.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Provide subject matter expertise as you collaborate with business and People Team leaders to develop, deliver, and continue to iterate on a learning and talent development roadmap, including but not limited to manager and leadership development, talent management, compliance-driven processes, programs and training, DEI and other programs and initiatives that meet Recharge's business needs.
- Ensure business needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives, consulting with business partners, soliciting, evaluating, and iterating.
- Serve as a thought leader in people development, looking at new and innovative ways to develop a distributed workforce.
- Manage and execute the onboarding process and ensure it aligns with and reinforces Recharge’s company values, providing the best employee experience possible.
- Support the design of new onboarding experiences
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in a role focused on developing, delivering and managing Learning & Development programs, specifically manager and leadership training
- Strong familiarity working with an LMS
- Proven success in managing employee learning programs and initiatives
- Exceptional ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently
- Stellar interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- A creative, collaborative approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and establish credibility with stakeholders
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the Anthem Blue Cross machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes network negotiated rates for all items and services; allowed amounts for OON items, services and prescription drugs; and negotiated rates and historical prices for network prescription drugs (delayed). EIN 80-6245138. This link leads to the Kaiser machine-readable files.
Recharge Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Recharge Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Recharge Founded Year
Recharge Total Amount Raised
Recharge Funding RoundsView funding details