Future Opportunity - Creative Director - CashmereView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Future Opportunity - Creative Director
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
***We are growing and anticipating an exciting new opportunity to open on our teams in the near future. We look forward to considering your submission at that time and will reach out as soon as we are able to move forward.***
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We are a social-first agency that builds authentic campaigns, with a creative mix of social, content creation, digital marketing, and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, major recording artists, tech companies, and top-tier global brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, forward-thinking leader who will push our creative team to a new level. We are looking for a leader who is highly conceptual and knows their way around the pitch process. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in traditional advertising including print, broadcast and digital, but able to expand thinking beyond those basics. This role will be responsible for managing a team of copywriters and art directors and is comfortable jumping from project to project wherever the needs may be. Multicultural experience is a plus.
As a creative leader, you will work across departments, including Strategy, Social, PR, Experiential and Business Development. Must work well under tight deadlines. Comfortable translating a brief into creative concepts and actionable executions as well as an ability to inspire your creative team.
This is a great opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well as Fortune 500 brands in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
**Interested candidates must provide their portfolio, website, or creative samples for consideration.
- Provide Creative team clear communication, leadership, and motivation to produce high-level creative solutions
- Providing mentorship and creative direction to a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
- Provide constructive feedback to internal and external creative partners including Directors, Designers, Editors and Motion Designers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Accounts, Strategy, Social, PR, and Creative on the pitch process including designing/preparing presentation decks and reviewing assets
- Direct the design and development of creative materials
- Attend scheduled check-ins and weekly meetings across departments
- Work closely with Accounts team to ensure creative assets are laddering up to the scope of work
- Support leadership through the design and development of new business initiatives and presentations
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to actively pitch potential clients
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Advertising, Marketing, Design or comparable field experience is required
- Award-winning creative with 7+ Agency Advertising experience years focused on entertainment and brand based clients
- 4+ years of leadership and people management experience – able to lead and inspire others
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with traditional, digital and social
- Must be a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Must be able to provide creative direction to a team of Art Directors and Copywriters
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage and oversee concurrent and competing projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills; meticulous and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated skill communicating strategy, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate thoughts and creative concepts to clients and management
- Current in the latest consumer-style and fashion trends
- Must know Google Suite, especially Google Slides, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to travel locally (reliable transportation), domestically or internationally up to 10% as needed for client meetings/shoots
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential, multicultural agencies, then apply today!
**Sorry, we are not accepting referrals from staffing and executive search agencies.
Cashmere Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Cashmere Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Cashmere Founded Year
Cashmere Total Amount Raised
Cashmere Funding RoundsView funding details