Future Opportunity - Copywriter (Cashmere) - CashmereView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Future Opportunity - Copywriter (Cashmere)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
***We are growing and anticipating an exciting new opportunity to open on our teams in the near future. We look forward to considering your submission at that time and will reach out as soon as we are able to move forward.***
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
Cashmere Agency, a leader in cross-cultural strategic marketing, is looking for a passionate, energetic, relentlessly curious and proactive creative thinker to fulfill the position of Copywriter. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to create something outside of the traditional agency mold, which will help take our work to the next level. Firm deadlines, quick turnaround times, and fluctuating workloads are common for this position; the Copywriter will have the ability to thrive in this dynamic atmosphere and will be able to handle these challenges with confidence and grace.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Translate concepts into effective messages by writing clear, persuasive original copy
- Writing up ideas for presentations, proposals, marketing plans, and variety of other formats and mediums
- Writing copy for scripts, case studies, and more.
- Working with graphic designers to create decks with a strong focus on ideas and visuals
- Contribute strategic, conceptual thinking in the creation of integrated campaigns, working across traditional, experiential, digital and social media, packaging, products, etc.
- Creative ideation for a variety of campaigns, artists, brands (this entails working closely with the business development, marketing, PR and video departments)
- Develop a working knowledge of our clients’ brands, and produce creative that supports and strengthens their initiatives
- Research industry and social media trends; interesting stories and news related to clients in order to help generate innovative concepts that will effectively contribute to overall creative strategy and campaign success
- Research insights and demographics to better understand your target audience in order to generate effective creative concepts that will resonate with your target
- Participate in briefs, brainstorms, team meetings and presentations to clients
- Revise or redevelop creative in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Minimum 1-2 year experience
- Portfolio of print, online or related work
- Strong creative talent and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize, and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and passion for art, culture, fashion, sports, and music
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, who understands the interaction between strategy, content, and audience
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Strategic thinker, with strong grasp of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, Instagram, LinkedIn) and how to apply them to achieve brand goals
- Familiarity with creative tools, including PowerPoint and Keynote
- The ability to anticipate needs of clients
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Must be able to grasp the agency's "voice"
Cashmere’s core values are:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to become a part of one of the most influential, multicultural agencies, then apply today!
**Sorry, we are not accepting referrals from staffing and executive search agencies.
Cashmere Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Cashmere Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Cashmere Founded Year
Cashmere Total Amount Raised
Cashmere Funding RoundsView funding details