Full Stack Team Manager - SimilarWebView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Full Stack Team Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Similarweb, we're revolutionizing the way businesses interact with the digital world by revealing to them everything that happens online. Our cutting-edge platform and unique data empower over 4,300 customers globally, including industry giants like Google, eBay, and Adidas, to make game-changing decisions that drive their digital strategies.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We're expanding our global presence with a brand-new site in Prague - home to Europe’s top tech talent - and seeking exceptional pioneers to help build a new dynamic team. At Similarweb, you'll innovate fast, collaborate with brilliant minds, solve big problems, work with cutting-edge technologies and data at incredible scales, and make a tangible impact on the world's most innovative companies.
We’re looking for an Experienced Full Stack Team Manager to lead Similarweb’s team in developing large-scale solution, using cutting edge technologies & design.
The position is within the Incubation team responsible for innovating and developing new Similarweb products, operating with the entrepreneurial spirit and dynamic atmosphere reminiscent of a startup within our organization.
This role will report to Director, R&D.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We are a company that is driven by innovation, which means that we are constantly building and developing new features and products to meet customers needs.
As a full stack developer, you will have the opportunity to work with the most cutting edge technologies, to solve complex challenges, and create high quality and scalable code. Your work will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and our business objectives.
In your capacity as a team manager, you will be:
- Lead a growing team of engineers - technical mentoring, personal growth and execution.
- Work in a startup like environment, delivering Agile solutions.
- Design, code and manage large scale, highly available services using cutting edge technologies (NodeJS, React, over AWS, CI/CD on Kubernetes).
- Lead the design of complex applications within a Big Data environment, while exploring and addressing challenging server-side issues.
- Recruit new members to the team.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Determine feasibility by performing risk management and evaluating tradeoffs.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Have lots of fun!
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- 5+ years of previous engineering hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Experience in client side development in React.
- Experience in server-side development in TypeScript based frameworks.
- Building scaled-data pipelines, loading data into serving layers.
- Experience with data serving techniques and tradeoffs - Advantage
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Passion for clear code, product usability and robust architectures.
- Ability to manage people both from technical and personal standpoints.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to organize cooperation between various technical teams.
- Love to be a hands-on leader - a must!
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
SimilarWeb Headquarters Location
New York, NY
SimilarWeb Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
SimilarWeb Founded Year
SimilarWeb Total Amount Raised
SimilarWeb Funding RoundsView funding details