Full Stack Engineer - Beyond LimitsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer
- Job Location
- 臺北市, Taipei, Taiwan
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
- Design, Develop and maintain responsive web applications using front-end technologies HTML5 / Bootstrap / JQuery and back-end frameworks like uWSGI / Flask.
- Design and implement SQL databases ensuring data security and optimization.
- Test and debug web applications to ensure that they function properly and meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders to understand and gather project requirements and ensure that web applications meet business and user needs.
- Integrate AI models developed by data scientists from various frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Pystan, Prophet, AutoGluon, Auto-Sklearn, Featuretools, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and continuously learn to improve skills and develop more efficient solutions.
- Deploy and maintain web applications using deployment tools and technologies, as well as system administration and server maintenance.
- Work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm, design, implement and deliver solutions to challenging problems
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 Years or more of relevant industry work experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiar with frontend frameworks and libraries such as: React.js, Angular, Vue.js, Svelte, JQuery etc.
- Familiar with python backend frameworks such as: Django, Flask, Falcon, Pyramid, Tornado etc.
- Experience with databases and database design using SQL databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, and MariaDB.
- Strong testing and debugging skills to ensure that web applications function properly.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work with cross-functional teams, including other developers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and continuously learn to improve skills and develop more efficient solutions.
- Experience with deployment tools and technologies, as well as system administration and server maintenance. Strong oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with rapid prototyping and building MVP (Minimum Viable Product) in a short time frame.
- Experience as a technical lead or architect in a project.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or similar.
- Experience with DevOps, Container, microservices architecture and etc.
- Experience with MLOps: design, develop, and maintain machine learning infrastructure and production pipelines, including data pipelines, model training, and deployment processes.
- Interests in machine learning & deep learning.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up-to and including discharge.
Beyond Limits Headquarters Location
Beyond Limits Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
Beyond Limits Founded Year
Beyond Limits Total Amount Raised
Beyond Limits Funding RoundsView funding details