Full Stack Developer - SimilarWebView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions powers the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Developer.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the R&D team means your daily responsibilities may include the following:
- Design, code, and manage large-scale, highly available services using modern technologies (React, Typescript, Docker, etc. over AWS)
- Tackle challenging problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms, and abstractions
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our product growth
- Improve your skills and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback
- Have lots of fun!
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Experience in frontend development (Well-known libraries- React, Vue)
- Experience with build tools (Esbuild, Parcel , Rollup...) - advantage
- Experience in NodeJS/.Net development - advantage
- Experience with databases - advantage
- Understanding in CI/CD processes (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Thrives in a dynamic working environment where we enjoy helping each other become better developers
- Team player, leader, mentor, confident, “getting things done”, independent, passionate and enthusiastic!
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
SimilarWeb Headquarters Location
New York, NY
SimilarWeb Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
SimilarWeb Founded Year
SimilarWeb Total Amount Raised
SimilarWeb Funding RoundsView funding details