Full Stack Developer, Palo Alto - Rhombus PowerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer, Palo Alto
- Job Location
- Palo Alto, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as a Full Stack Developer to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
- Full Stack Developer
- Resumes need to be no more than 2 pages in length
- Deploy and implement solutions
- Discover government datasets that could help in solution development
- Interact with the product team on current and upcoming user requirements
- Comfortable with interacting face to face with customers frequently. Train users and obtain feedback
- MUST be a US citizen to qualify for a security clearance
- PhD/Masters/Bachelors in Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering – we have multiple openings
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, MySQL, relational database design
- Familiarity with HTML, JS, jQuery, version control systems (Git, SVN), and Linux based web hosting systems/command-line interfaces
- Familiarity with MVC (Model View Controller) framework preferably CodeIgnitor PHP framework
- Awareness and understanding of product technical constraints, resources, scalability constraints, and security principles
- Palo Alto, CA
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Rhombus Power Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Rhombus Power Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Rhombus Power Founded Year