Full Stack Developer, Colorado Springs - Rhombus PowerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer, Colorado Springs
- Job Location
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as a Full Stack Developer to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
Colorado Springs, CO
- Work across teams to analyst, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software solutions for end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Discover government datasets that could help in solution development.
- Interact with our product team on current and upcoming user requirements.
- Interface regularly with client, train users, and obtain feedback.
- Current active TS-SCI clearance is required.
- We have multiple openings for Full Stack candidates with PhDs, MA/MS, and with BA/BS in in Sciences, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP (Back end), MySQL, relational database design, and able to pull data from databases/design user tables
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, version control systems (Git, SVN), and Linux based web hosting systems/command-line interfaces
- Previous experience with MVC (Model View Controller) design patterns, preferably CodeIgnitor (CI) PHP framework, and able to get up to speed on CI framework
- Awareness and understanding of product technical constraints, resources, scalability constraints, and security principles
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Has deep empathy for the end user and excited to talk to customers to reach a deep understanding of requirements
- Able to take customer requests and feedback and turn them into technical requirements for our product roadmap.
- Can verbalize several proposed solutions for a given problem. Earnest to collaborate, but defaults to action and can autonomously figure out the solution to a problem.
- Is opinionated but enjoys the benefits of being a generalist and not tied down to a specific language, framework, or part of our codebase.
- Are naturally curious and willing to pick up new skills, including training junior members of the team
- Gets excited about solving interesting problems.
- Is resourceful and resilient when faced with ambiguity and new challenges
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) top security clearance is required.
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage for employee and dependents
- 401k matching program
- PTO and Holidays
- Bonus and other incentive programs
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley at Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Rhombus Power Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Rhombus Power Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Rhombus Power Founded Year