Fulfillment Supervisor - HelloFreshView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Fulfillment Supervisor
- Job Location
- Lyons, IL
- Job Description
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Fulfillment Supervisor to support our Lyons, IL location. As the Fulfillment Supervisor at Factor you will be a key member of the operations team. This position will report to the Fulfillment Manager. The Fulfillment Supervisor will take a hands-on approach and leadership throughout production and fulfillment. We're searching for someone who is excited to build something extraordinary and share it with the world! Shift: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday; off Tuesday and Saturday; 6PM-5:30AM
You will …
- Oversee the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, fulfillment, storage/distribution of goods, and logistics.
- Direct activities and provide coaching and guidance to associates and leads ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with Management to complete the given directives of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, and distribution) to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits and addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Create and implement processes and procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory and ingredients.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- A Leader: train and develop a large group of employees
- Performance Manager of warehouse employees
- Problem Solver/Analytical
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven
- Communicator: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Manager: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Associate’s degree or related management work experience.
- 5 years of work experience in a warehouse, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a supervisor, and with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Every Plate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities. However, the Company reserves the right to adjust, modify, or reassign work tasks and responsibilities as needed to meet changing business needs, operational requirements, or other factors.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
HelloFresh Headquarters Location
HelloFresh Company Size
Between 10,000 - 20,000 employees
HelloFresh Founded Year
HelloFresh Funding RoundsView funding details