Frontend Software Developer/Engineer (Remote, North America Hours) - ConduitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Frontend Software Developer/Engineer (Remote, North America Hours)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Software Developer to build and maintain the frontend efforts across the Conduit platform. If you love developing and implementing products from zero to one - this is the opportunity for you!
About the work:
As a Front-end software developer, you will build Conduit's Treasury product to enable companies to access the benefits of DeFi without the complexity. You will lead the development and launch of this product, ensure its quality, predictability and consistency to uphold the trust of our customers.
You understand that security is a top priority for a financial technology company like Conduit, and consistently account for risks and opportunities throughout the development lifecycle. You’ll be the champion at merging best-in-class user experience with an entrepreneurial drive to test, build, and iterate this new product.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere, but operates in Pacific or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Design and build systems that can securely and reliably manage the funds of end users, while adapting to the changing needs of a new business
- Develop software that earns and keeps the trust of our customers
- Drive best-practices for securing front-end development for financial services
- Collaborate with a backend team to design, implement, secure, and maintain APIs
- Manage your schedule and deliver projects on time while working remotely and available to attend regular meetings between 9:00AM and 12:00PM Pacific Time (PST: UTC-0800/PDT: UTC-0700)
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, and can effectively connect, collaborate, and articulate ideas with others on the team
- Understands when and how to make tradeoffs between "good enough" and "perfect" in a software development context
- Is autonomous and has a strong background in building and owning systems and tools
- A growth mindset and can give and receive feedback in a professional context
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a regulated environment (eg PCI-DSS/HIPAA/SOC2)
- Professional experience with remote work
- Prior experience with internationalization, localization, and accessibility
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Our vacation policy includes as much time off as needed
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high-earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!
Conduit Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Conduit Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Conduit Founded Year