Frontend Engineer - Wormhole LabsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Frontend Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Wormhole Labs is a technology company that specializes in building products, tools, and reference implementations to expand the cross-chain ecosystem. We’re committed to open-source development and laying down the paths for a connected decentralized world.
We are an independent contributor to the Wormhole protocol - the industry’s first interoperability protocol. Since launch, it has supported hundreds of projects across 30+ networks, facilitated the transfer of over $30+ billion in value, and has processed close to a billion messages. Wormhole’s technology has been adopted by industry-leading companies like Uniswap, Synthetix, Lido, Pyth, Jupiter, and many more.
As a Frontend Engineer at Wormhole Labs, you will make significant contributions to Wormhole’s open source frontend components and SDKs. This includes Wormhole Connect, an embeddable widget that allows developers to include Wormhole-powered asset transfers directly into their application, and the Wormhole SDK, which developers can use build their own multichain application UIs.
What you will do
- Contribute to the development of Wormhole Connect, Wormhole SDK, and other open source frontend components and libraries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather customer requirements, analyze business needs, and translate them to enhancements in these components and libraries.
- Follow best practices for secure frontend development and build future best practices alongside Wormhole security researchers.
- Maintain and improve testing frameworks and thoroughly test your code with multiple kinds of tests.
- Stay up to date with the latest in web3 development best practices, tooling, and industry trends.
The ideal candidate will
- Have built high quality production applications used by millions of users.
- Be high agency and effect the outcomes they wish to see.
- Demonstrate customer obsession and feel pride in building great experiences.
- Be highly collaborative within Wormhole Labs, with other Wormhole contributors, and with customers.
- Care deeply about the business outcomes of your work and challenge priorities when the business impact is unclear.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, although equivalent practical experience will also be taken into consideration.
- Competitive salary and restricted token units, dependent on position type and location.
- Unlimited time off, healthcare premium reimbursement, and 401K.
- Macbook or Windows laptop and dedicated workstation as needed.
- Flexibility of working from wherever you want, as long as you can overlap 6 hours with US Eastern Time working hours.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Wormhole Labs Headquarters Location
Wormhole Labs Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
Wormhole Labs Founded Year
Wormhole Labs Total Amount Raised
Wormhole Labs Funding RoundsView funding details