Front-End Software Engineer - SandboxAQView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Job Location
- Remote, USA; Remote, Canada; Remote, Europe
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Ready to join the AQ era?
SandboxAQ is solving challenging problems with AI + Quantum for positive impact. We partner with global leaders in government, academia, and the private sector to identify applications that would benefit from quantum-based applications to current and future commercial challenges. We engage with customers early and throughout the development process to improve market fit.
Our team’s unique approach enables cross-pollination across a diverse range of fields, from physics, computer science, neuroscience, mathematics, cryptography, natural sciences and more! Our success comes from coalescing diverse talent to create an environment where experimental thinking and collaboration yield breakthrough AI + Quantum solutions. Join a culture where thought leadership, diverse talent, employee engagement, and technological impact will create the next tech uproar.
We are deeply committed to education as a means to advance quantum solutions and computing initiatives. We invest in future talent through internship programs, research papers, developer tools, textbooks, educational talks/events and partnerships with universities/talent hubs to attract multi-disciplinary talent. Our hope is to inspire people from all walks of life to be prepared for the quantum era and encourage a path in STEM.
About The Role:
SandboxAQ is looking for an engineer to help functionalize the next generation of cybersecurity systems. You will be developing the gateway to a security suite of cybersecurity modules that help enterprises upscale their cryptographic posture. These modules enable post-quantum cryptography (PQC) in line with the new standards that are now emerging in the field.
We are looking for a deeply experienced front-end engineer who is passionate about creating high-quality, user-friendly web applications. You will be part of a diverse team consisting of cryptographers, mathematicians, ML experts, and physicists, playing a key role in enabling the technologies being developed.
- Work with developers, product managers and designers to architect and implement features of our Enterprise Web App.
- Develop and maintain scalable, performant and thoroughly tested code to achieve enterprise-level stability.
- Dedication to achieving product and engineering excellence by adhering to industry best practices.
- Deep software development experience using Typescript, React, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience contributing to and using RESTful web services.
- Proficient writing test with automated testing tools, including Jest and Cypress.
- Experience developing high-availability, performant and scalable web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapid prototyping environment and adapt to uncertain, fluid situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and flexibility to collaborate effectively across different time-zones.
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Experience working with and writing GraphQL APIs.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices.
SandboxAQ welcomes all.We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where we have zero tolerance for discrimination. We invest in our employees' personal and professional growth. Once you work with us, you can’t go back to normalcy because great breakthroughs come from great teams and we are the best in quantum technology.We offer competitive salaries, stock options depending on employment type, generous learning opportunities, medical/dental/vision, family planning/fertility, PTO (summer and winter breaks), financial wellness resources, 401(k) plans, and more.Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Accommodations: we provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in job application procedures for open roles. If you need such an accommodation.
SandboxAQ Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
SandboxAQ Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
SandboxAQ Founded Year
SandboxAQ Total Amount Raised
SandboxAQ Funding RoundsView funding details