Front-End Engineer (Web) - ClerkieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Front-End Engineer (Web)
- Job Location
- San Francisco (Remote)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Clerkie is a dedicated financial coach that has helped over 3M Americans achieve their financial goals. Our platform couples access to dedicated human financial specialists with a series of innovative, proprietary tools that automatically negotiate outstanding debts, including student loans, credit cards, and medical debts, and help people on their journey to financial stability.
Clerkie was founded in 2016 and is venture-backed by leading financial institutions like Citi, Flourish Ventures, and Vestigo Ventures.
Every day, we obsess about how we can provide the best possible experience and outcome for our users. Our goal is to create a lasting business, one that uses true innovation to rethink the financial journey for Americans.
We’re a group of hard-working professionals who are located across the US - 4 different time zones! We have a customer-first mindset and an appetite for getting stuff done. We’re looking for a rockstar Frontend Engineer to help us deliver life-changing solutions to those who need them most. 💪
What we look for:
- You can pivot on the fly. Clerkie is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning.
- You appreciate direct communication and look for feedback. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener.
Why work for us:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision
- 401k & retirement benefits
- Fully remote position
- Fantastic coworkers
- Annual destination company retreat (this year is Cabo San Lucas)
- You’ll have the opportunity to see how all aspects of the business operate and have the chance to be a part of a startup from the very beginning.
As a React JS developer, you will be working closely with Clerkie’s FE engineering team. Together, you will be focused on building and improving Fiber, Clerkie’s newest web app product. Fiber is a CRM designed for Credit Counseling Agencies. As business needs change, you may have many opportunities to work on other projects outside of Clerkie Fiber!
We are looking for developers who are accustomed to finding solutions when there aren’t clear answers available, have a basic understanding of a React app’s lifecycle, and have an ability to improve and learn on job. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you will do:
- Work with the Clerkie Fiber team (FE, BE, Ops, Design) to build and launch Clerkie Fiber
- An eye for design and a passion for creating pixel perfect layouts
- Standalone self-starter able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with building financial apps
- Excitement for being a part of a small team where you will be expected to solve new challenges and learn new things everyday
- $90k - $150k
Note: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Clerkie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Clerkie Company Size
Between 5 - 20 employees
Clerkie Founded Year
Clerkie Total Amount Raised
Clerkie Funding RoundsView funding details