Front Desk Associate (Full-Time) - TiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Front Desk Associate (Full-Time)
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Role Title: Front Desk Associate, Silverlake
Manager: Clinic Manager, Los Angeles
- Tia’s Front Desk Associates (FDAs) work to assist with ensuring hospitable patient member experience and maintaining efficient front-of-house patient flow so the clinic runs smoothly.
- Acts as the liaison between patient, care coordinators, and providers at [enter Tia clinic name here] by keeping team members updated and process issues.
- Actively participates in reporting feedback/suggestions related to patient care, and clinic or front of house process to supervisory staff.
- Hospitality: Be compassionate and utilize interpersonal communication to execute a hospitable and seamless patient experience
- Greet and direct all patients, or other related individuals to appropriate locations while maintaining excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain lines of communication amongst care team members to ensure back and front-of-house operations are aligned with patient/care team needs
- Member Engagement: Compassionately embody the voice of Tia for prospective and existing members and provide excellent client service orientation
- Educate patients when visiting the clinic on Tia Services (workshops, acupuncture, community events, retail products, pricing, etc.)
- You’re passionate about diversity and inclusion. You believe in sex-positive, no judgment, and radically inclusive healthcare for every person, and espouse these values in your everyday life
- Administrative Duties: Have a great ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Spearhead all administrative duties varying from scanning and uploading patient medical health information, electronic filing of EOBs, documentation upkeep of clinic operations such as Wellness Credits, billing Issues, Inventory, Mail assortment, Accuracy in DrChrono Appointments Check-In/Out Flow in regards to Payment Profiles, Billing Status
- Assist care coordinators in the booking process. Scheduling all inbound patients based on assignment.
- Facility Maintenance: Set the bar incredibly high and be keen to detail
- Basic housekeeping to ensure communal areas are stocked, clean, and maintained.
- Escalate any facility maintenance issues
- Ad - Hoc Duties: Through cross-functional collaboration, have the ability to execute ad-hoc projects as needed and meet deadlines.
- Undertake additional ad-hoc projects as assigned to help with clinic operations varying from research, product sourcing, GSuite Documentation of processes, miscellaneous errands, and facilitation of team meetings and/or trainings.
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.
Tia Headquarters Location
View on map
New York, NY
Tia Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Tia Founded Year
Tia Total Amount Raised
Tia Funding RoundsView funding details