FP&A Analyst - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- FP&A Analyst
- Job Location
- Provo, Utah, United States
- Job Description
- At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Why We Have This RoleThe Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need a highly motivated self-starter to join our best-in-class group. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct regular financial reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company.
How You’ll Find Success
- Creates collaborative relationships with peers and those around them
- Shows accountability for on-time and high quality delivery of tasks and projects with cross functional team members
- Consistently improving practices within their team
- Maintains a global perspective and works cross-functionally with other departments/offices to achieve results
- Considers and presents solutions to solve emerging problems. May provide or suggest modifications to design based on best practices
How You’ll Grow
- Mentors, trains or leads initiatives that involve others either within or outside of their organization.
- Broaden your skillset by completing special projects / reports for the executive team
Things You’ll Do
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Lead in P&L reporting (budgeting, reporting and forecasting) for an entire product line
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Make process recommendations within the company
What We’re Looking For On Your
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in FP&A
- Collaborative team work mentality
- A hunger for personal and professional development
What You Should Know About This Team
- CFO & senior leadership are really invested in making finance an enjoyable department and solid culture
- Lots of learning opportunities - the leadership team prioritizes continual learning
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
View on map
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details