Financial System Analyst - RiskifiedView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Financial System Analyst
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Description
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and motivated FFinancial Systems Analyst to join our growing FP&A team. As an FP&A Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our FP&A systems, building and validating multiple reports for the FP&A team, ensuring that various integrations are supported, and keeping up-to-date knowledge of system needs for customization and integration.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be responsible for the support, planning, analysis, and delivery of our key financial planning tool, as well as running and maintaining its integration with the company’s ERP, NetSuite
- Understand the reporting and analysis needs of the FP&A team and develop solutions to improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial planning and analysis processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and provide support to users
- Continuously monitor and improve system performance
- Develop and maintain documentation for systems and processes
- Serve as point person for all system-related questions, enhancement requests, and trainings
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholder teams to identify the primary needs of the business, and to develop and propose technology solution options
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or other relevant fields from a leading university
- Experience with PBCS or other budget software - a must
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (such as Tableau, Power BI) - advantage
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Riskified Headquarters Location
Riskified Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Riskified Founded Year