Financial Risk and Control Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Financial Risk and Control Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to start a FinTech in payments by building our own platform from scratch. Today, we provide our customers with a single platform, capable of meeting the rapidly evolving needs of fast-growing global businesses. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We create our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Financial Risk and Control Specialist
We are looking for a Financial Risk and Control Specialist in our Amsterdam office to join our global Corporate Risk & Internal Control team, that will contribute to Adyen’s fast growth. You have a proactive mindset, you are eager to learn and are looking for an opportunity to learn from control owners and challenge them on improving processes and controls. Scaling our platform and automating controls will drive our growth path and this is where you can make an impact.
You will mainly focus on assessing Adyen’s financial processes, risks and controls to meet our internal and external expectations and to enable controlled growth.
We don’t hide behind email, instead we pick up the phone. This is one of the values in our Adyen Formula, which is the foundation of our strong culture and an essential guiding principle for the way we work. We always ask why and are critical, we don’t just tick the box, and we always look for improvement and automation. These are some of the values from our Adyen way of being in control formula, which the Internal Control team promotes globally.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously improve Adyen’s global control framework together with the Adyen business teams
- Develop and maintain processes and controls for our new product offering: Embedded Financial Products
- Evaluate Adyen’s (financial) processes and controls to identify opportunities for improvement and automation
- Coordinate and perform testing of controls, and report on the effectiveness of Adyen’s risk and control systems
- Support with requests from regulators and auditors to ensure successful audit cycles (e.g. ISAE 3402 audits)
Who you are:
- Proactive, energetic, lifelong learner with a hands-on mentality
- Eager to work in an innovative technology company within the financial industry
- Relevant working experience
- Experience within the payments industry is not required
- Great communication and influencing skills
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details