Financial Reporting Manager - DiscoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Job Location
- Austin, TX
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are looking for a self-starter and detail-oriented Financial Reporting Manager who will report to the Director of Accounting.
To be successful in this role you thrive wearing multiple hats and are adept at handling change, comfortable with hands-on work and have excellent project management and communication skills. You are a skilled communicator and have strong problem-solving skills. You can work independently and manage multiple deadlines.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the finance and legal team to manage and prepare the company's financial reporting.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Accounting, Finance, Legal, and Investor Relations to prepare disclosures.
- Prepare and maintain support for all areas of external reporting process, such as EPS calculations, stock-based compensation expense, Consolidated Balance Sheet, Consolidated Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Stockholders Equity.
- Interact with external and internal auditors to ensure that support and explanations for all requests are provided in a timely manner.
- Manage equity for the company within E*Trade.
- Assist in managing the month-end close processes and the close schedule.
- Assist with the preparation and/or review balance sheet reconciliations and perform income statement account analyses
- This role will serve as the technical accounting subject matter expert and will ensure all quarterly and annual reporting is compliant with applicable requirements.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required.
- You have 5+ years of SEC financial reporting experience, preferably with SaaS companies.
- You have strong knowledge of US GAAP, Accounting Policy (research and apply), and most importantly SEC Reporting and Filing (10-K’s, 10-Q’s 8-K’s, etc.).
- Experience with SEC filings and complying with SEC and US GAAP disclosure requirements.
- Experience drafting MD&A and footnote disclosures.
- Experience managing external reporting processes.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You have the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- You respect the proper handling of confidential information; an ongoing practice of proper confidence is a part of who you are.
Even Better If You Have…
- Have previous SaaS experience.
- Have previous big 4 public accounting experience.
- Have previous NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Workiva, and/or E*Trade experience.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.
Disco Headquarters Location
Disco Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Disco Founded Year