Financial Analyst - TaskRabbitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Job Location
- US / Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- 5 time Best Places to work 2022 by Builtin. Including Over Best Companies SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, Austin
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role:
The Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team helping guide a rapidly growing technology company innovating at the intersection of data-driven digital marketplaces and the gig economy. The owner of this role will possess strong business acumen, advanced analytical skills, and a passion for operational finance. By partnering with operational teams and helping translate their work to financial impact using sophisticated and tailor-made models, you will help drive performance across the organization. You will perform complex analytical studies to support business objectives and provide recommendations to senior leadership. You are a highly motivated, analytical individual with a strong sense of ownership and business ethics to deliver quality work on a daily basis.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
What You'll Work On:
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated strong quantitative/analytical foundation above and beyond a command of financial planning and analysis. You will be expected to:
- Perform ad hoc financial, operational, and statistical analyses in support of the Director of Strategic Finance, CFO, and different business units.
- Work with highly analytical and quantitative teams such as Data and Revenue Optimization to evaluate data, derive insights, and tie them directly to financial strategy.
- Revamp reporting packages and modeling to provide high quality, accurate and actionable long-term financial planning.
- Own, build, and maintain financial reports, models, and periodic forecasts.
- Lead the development of short and long-term financial performance targets.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and partner with the different business units to execute large-impact initiatives.
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or related technical field. MBA, CFA or equivalent desirable
- 3+ years of corporate finance, investment banking, or consulting experience supported by a solid grasp of data analytics
- Strong modeling skills - a spreadsheet wizard
- Demonstrated experience applying analytical techniques such as regression, optimization, simulation, and statistical analyses is critical
- Ability to create crisp presentations aimed at driving strategic decisions and delivering these to senior leadership
- Self-starter with a curious mindset who can creatively solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, enjoy working in teams, and thrive working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
TaskRabbit Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
TaskRabbit Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
TaskRabbit Founded Year
TaskRabbit Total Amount Raised
TaskRabbit Funding RoundsView funding details